The amounts indicated here are subject to change by the currently enforced legislation relevant to Higher Education in the French Community of Belgium.
1. Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies – Initial Registration
1.2. For F.A.U. students registered in 2009-2010 or earlier
2. AESS, CAPAES or registration for another section for the same Master’s 120 degree
3. Doctoral Studies: Ph.D. + preparatory studies (or supplementary year in Doctoral Studies)
3.1. 1st Year of registration
Please note that no fees are owed by UMONS staff or by researchers with an FRS-FNRS grant, or other associated grant, for third cycle studies.
3.2. Subsequent years
4. Supplementary Tuition Fees:
When students are registered for several different years of study during the same academic year, one of these years is considered as the principal year and the others as secondary years. The fees required for these "supplementary" years are added to those of the principal year.
5. Other Examination Fees:
6. Supplement for the Degree Certificate: Free of charge
7. Other Fees:
8. Additional Tuition Fees for Non-EU students, see here.