UMONS students who were registered in 2015-2016, and who wish to re-register for the 2016-2017 academic year, should submit their re-registration request online between the 6th July and the 30th September 2016.
Deadlines for re-registration requests:
o 26th August 2016 for students who passed their exams during the 1st session.
o 30th September 2016 for students who passed their exams during the resits.
---> Link to Re-registration requests must be submitted by the MyUMONS portal.
Please note: students at the UMONS Law School must re-register via the ULB portal.
Please note: students in the first year of Medicine (BAB1) cannot re-register before September.
- If you are Belgian, or come from an EU country, have passed all of your credits from the first session, or have passed at least 45 credits from the second session in the 2015-2016 academic year, and you wish to continue on the same course your request for re-registration will be automatically validated within a few days of your submitting your request.
An e-mail confirming your re-registration will be sent to your UMONS address.
Please note: You will not receive a PDF version of your request by e-mail.
Once your re-registration has been confirmed you must provide the following documents (either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post):
· For all students : A copy of your ID card, passport, or residence permit.
· For all students studying Bio-Medical Science or Medicine : A medical certificate attesting that you are fit to study
If any documents are missing from your re-registration file, you will be contacted by the Registration Office in the weeks following the submission of your file.
- In all other cases, once the re-registration request has been submitted an automatic response confirming receipt of the request will be sent to your UMONS e-mail address. In this mail the details of the request will be presented in PDF format. This PDF should be printed off, signed and posted back to the Registration Office with the required documents. Otherwise you can put their documents in the urn at the entrance of the Waroqué building.
Be sure that this document is signed, dated and, if necessary, accompanied by the relevant documentation.
The re-registration request form must be submitted with the following documents:
o a photocopy of both sides of your ID card, your residence permit yours passport, and, for non-assimilated foreign students, your student visa (unless the documents provided for a previous registration are still valid)
o a medical certificate attesting that you are fit to study - this is necessary for re-registering for Medicine and Biomedical Science studies
o for non-EU students, who wish to change course or study cycle, assimilation documents must be included
If the re-registration request is accepted by the Registration Office, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to your UMONS account.
If the re-registration request is not accepted by the Registration Office, you will receive:
· an e-mail sent to your UMONS account requesting further documentation
· a letter of refusal sent by post
Considering the number of requests the University receives, responses may take 1-4 weeks after receipt of the re-registration request.
All students must pay their registration fees in order to re-register. This can be done via bank transfer, using the structured communication formula, or in person at the Registration Office.
Students may be refused re-registration if they cannot be state-subsidised. In this case, the student should submit a request to the Rector for special dispensation to register as a non-subsidised student.
There are special procedures for certain cases of re-registration: PhDs, non-subsidised students, AESS, CAPAES, etc.
Please note : Students must prepare their annual programme (PAE) in order to finalise the registration process. To do this they should follow the instructions given by their faculty.