Passer au contenu principal
Accueil Faculté ou Institut
Go Search

Choosing an admissions procedure

You are finishing your secondary studies

If you have completed your secondary studies (in Belgium or abroad) or are in your final year, and you do not have a higher education degree, you must follow the first-year admissions procedure.
Essentially, this means you will have to enroll and pass the admissions test in the first year of study.

Equivalence of secondary school diplomas

Who is concerned?

All students who have finished secondary school abroad and who hold a foreign diploma. To obtain an equivalence certificate they must send their application to the following address:

Communauté française de Belgique
Service des équivalences de l'enseignement obligatoire,
Rue A. Lavallée, 1, B-1080 Bruxelles, Belgique

Where to obtain more information?

This matter being relatively complex, we highly advise you to visitthe website of the Administration in order to obtain all the useful details for your situation.

You have a higher education degree

If you have a Belgian or foreign degree awarded by a university-level institution and you would like to continue your studies in applied sciences, you must follow the procedure for direct admission on the basis of previous studies.

You are registered in a higher education institution abroad, and you would like to take part in a student exchange programme.

If you are officially enrolled at a higher education institution abroad and are working towards a degree or diploma, you may satisfy the conditions for studying at the FPMs as part of a European (or other) student exchange programme.
This will be the case if your university has signed a partnership agreement with the Faculté Polytechnique de Mons under one of the following exchange programmes: TIME (Top Industrial Managers for Europe - Double Degree Network) SOCRATES/ERASMUS, CREPUQ (exchange programme with universities in Quebec, Canada).
For further details contact the International Office at your institution to find out whether it is involved in an exchange programme with the FPMs, and consult our "guide for visiting students".

 Procédures d'admission